Actually, make that nine edible things
After writing the last post about all the edible stuff still in the garden, I let the chickens out for a play in the garden in the sunshine.
I now no longer have any swiss chard.
I better get some bloomin’ great eggs tomorrow.
- Do it better
- Stitching etc tips from the Knitting & Stitching Show
- No Spend November
- My winter to-do list 2013
- Taking stock: a ‘what I’m up to in my absence’ meme
- Plummy solid square crochet blanket
- Attack of the Crochet Claw
- Turning a box file into a sewing kit, pff too easy
- Catching up with my crafting
- Chickens on a snow day
- Chickens from Swillington Farm: an update
- Swirly ear warmer
- My low-spend '11: buy less than 12 items of clothing in 2011
- Cold smoking cheese - taste testing the first batch
- How I line dry clothes in winter: my top five tips
- Washing in winter: ideas for reducing laundry?
- How I spent my Tuesday afternoon
- We *heart* books too (warning: picture heavy post!)
- Your favourite fiction books with simple living characters/themes?
- Portion control
- Baking things that'll last
- Impromptu no spend week
- Quick bread: no-rising-time soda bread recipe
- Six things I learnt while making marmalade yesterday